not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

And Furthermore!

So I must have struck a chord here, and believe me ladies, I am with you all the way ... I have never seen anyone rolling on the floor laughing (unless you count it when my ten-year-old is being tickled) ... And do people seriously say 'LOL' in conversation?! That is just plain crazy.

Here is another thing that really annoys me, kind of in the same strain as using numbers (i.e. 4get, 2gether, b4) ... Purposely spelling things wrong. WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU EVER DO THIS???

No, I am not JELIS ... I understand the 'ea' and then the 'ou' is extremely hard to conquer, but COME ON!
I have never THOT it was cool ... *sigh*
TONITE ... Is it that difficult to put the 'gh' in there?!


I am a stickler for spelling and I don't even understand why someone would do this to my little heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home