not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Friday, March 06, 2009

I Wouldn't Name My Son Harold.

Speaking of hair, I got my hair cut yesterday. And I love it! It is cute and short-ish and easy-to-do and flirty and fun. And my husband -- my I-only-like--you-hair-long-no-matter-how-bad-it-looks- husband -- loves it! Hooray!

Hair is kind of crazy because it can really be the difference between a good day and a great day. And even a good day and a bad day. And that is why this haircut is so significant to me.

All of the excitement of having cute hair that is manageable means I was completely blindsided by this discovery:
I. Found. A. Gray. Hair. And not just one. TWO.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, honey. I have numerous white hairs now. I just refer to them as "highlights".

March 24, 2009 8:24 PM  
Blogger anika said...

Highlights! Yes, I love it!!

March 25, 2009 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home