not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Employee Of The Month ...

I hung all of my necklaces (and earrings) in my bathroom ... Becausethat'ssomethingthatmakesmehappysothere (still loving the new place, by the way!) ...


Jacob's birthday party was this weekend ... It went really really well -- we all had an amazing time. Only one instance that required a bandaid! Jacob got chased by girls, I made mom-friends, and we had water fights galore ...


And then? Krista, Carmon and I tried to make slushies with her brand! New! Slushy machine! How long does it take two blondes and a redhead to figure this machine out? Well ... Maybe we DID get the gist of it and maybe we got bored of trying ...

However. Our new friend Everett helped us at the Self Checkout by charging us for carrots when we were buying coarse salt. Because that's what helpful employees do.


And then I sort of learned how to play poker. I sneakily stole $3 from Krista's boyfriend. Because that's what good poker players do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home