not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

You Say The Coast Is Clear But You Say That All The Time ...

I feel good that I've moved and that I have begun a routine in the mornings for Jake and I ...
I liked sitting by myself in my family room last night. Reading. Thinking ...
I like doing my dishes and turning off all the lights before I go to bed ...
I threaten that if he gets out of bed one more time he'll be in big fat trouble ...
I put up my shower curtain and swept the floor ...
I make coffee in the morning and drink it while we make our lunches ...
I love it.

But what if I can't afford groceries?
Or my rent?
What if I crash and burn?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home