not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Now I Am Going To Make An Orgami Symbol For 'Boring' ...

I feel kind of sad today. Not desperately full of grief, but sad nonetheless ... It's not that I miss him, really (ok I kind of do) ... I'm just sad that he turned out to be such a loser and I'm disappointed in myself for not seeing it. So I guess really what I 'miss' is the way I wanted him to be, not who he really is ... I really invested everything I had into it ... That was the biggest mistake ever ...

***

I still am feeling pretty brave about my Drop Zone extravaganza ... Almost makes me want to jump off the roof with string and a garbage bag ...

***

I have beaucoup of things to do before I move ... So excited to move -- I have the cutest little place and I'm so looking forward to it ... But don't think you're off the hook for visiting me all the time.

***

I told you I'm boring today ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home