not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

You Know What?

I've been stupid.
No more benefit of the doubt.
No more hoping for a good explanation for all this crap.
There is no excuse -- you knew exactly what you were getting yourself into.
Fuck you for treating my son and me like we are disposable.
Fuck you for walking out with no explanation.
Fuck you for promises that ended up being empty.
Fuck you for sending me text messages these last two weeks telling me that you love me -- it's your actions, not words, that are screaming the loudest.
Fuck you for not having the balls to communicate.
You have proven that you're just a boy. Not a man.
I'll still cry. I'll still cry.
But now my tears will be hot with anger.

"I don't think war is noble. I don't like to think love is war. But I've got a big red cherry bomb I'd like to put through the mail slot of your front door." (Ani Difranco)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home