not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Honestly I Just Like To Waste Time ...

1. Honestly, what color is your underwear? blue and grey.

2. Honestly, whats on your mind right now? My mind is fluttering between a few things: I'm thinking "don't be sad, Anika ... Krista has a funny picture just for meee! ... It's sunny outside, what should I do tonight? ... That was a great hockey game last night ... I have the best sister in the whole entire ... don't be sad, be mad! ... I need to put on makeup ... Deet-deet-deedle-deedle-deet-deet-deet-deet"

3. Honestly, what are you doing right now? Sitting at my desk, pondering the above thoughts ... Deciding whether to watch hockey tomorrow or venture into public and go to a barbecue ...

4. Honestly, what did you do today? Worked-eroo. When I dropped Jake off at school this morning he blew me a kiss as he was walking away with his friend. I sneaked coffee from my mom's house. I ate yogurt (but not the scrumptious yogurt you can only get at Granville Island)

5. Honestly, do you think you are attractive? I think I'm going to copy my friend Katie and say: "I think I'm quite fetching, but also kind of chunky. So if you're into fat chicks, I might be a fuckin' fox" ... But yesterday? My mom asked me if I've lost weight, which is the most amazing ever and wonderful thing to hear when you feel desolate.

6. Honestly, have you done something bad today? Not yet ... Hm. Is sneaking coffee bad?

7. Honestly, do you watch disney channel? No but I used to from time to time with the kids that I babysat. They were such fantastic and hilarious kids. And their dad was a stunt man.

8. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now? Maybe a little bit. I'm jealous of people who are far away from here right now. And I'm jealous of Shari because she has the cutest and wonderful-est house ever. And I'm jealous of Jim because he's on vacation.

9. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time? Jacob (especially when he makes faces) ... My fam ... My amazing friends ... The sunshine ... Music ...

10. Honestly, do you bite your nails? Iamashamed.

11. Honestly, what is your mood right now? Mellow, for the moment.

12. Honestly, have you had an eating disorder? I don't think so ... I don't have the willpower.

13. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute? Yes! I would like to see Phil right now. Or Britton.

14. Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret? Define 'dark.'

15. Honestly, do you hate someone right now? Yah I have to admit, I don't have much any use for my father's wife.

16. Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now? Jacob or Carly or my mom or Don or Phil or Krista or Shari or Firefighter Jen

17. Honestly, are you loyal? Yes. Except in hockey.

18. Honestly, are you in denial? Not in particular. Maybe in denial that I will fight you and I'm not even remotely afraid.

19. Honestly, do you like someone? If by 'like' you mean 'nothing,' then yes.

20. Honestly, does someone like you right now? Nope.

21. Honestly, do you smoke weed? I think someone should ask that question to my boss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home