not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Buuuuuut ...

... I'm not ONLY full of complaining! I also like some things in the world:

Things I think are great:
- Even though my son woke me up verrry early this morning, I think it's cute for him to be so excited for Sports Day today. Go Team Blue!
- I think it's funny that Janie tries to sneak in after a date without even telling me all the deets! Psh!
- I am enjoying a very scrumptious bag of Skittles from Marianne
- Anal and/or creepy prospective landlords are funny to laugh at from a distance. Tanks God I'm not moving to any funny farms!
- Fridays are fabulous, even though mes amies americannes (yep French is the 2nd language here!) get a long weekend
- I watched an episode of Scrubs this morning
- I have an amazing new cd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home