not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

And Then There Was A Long Weekend ...

My thought on trying to get a new job:
"I'm a big fan of money, I like it, I use it, I have a little, I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator, I'd like to put more in that jar, that's where you come in."
~Robbie (The Wedding Singer)

***

I took Jacob to see Over The Hedge. It was a busy night as DaVinci Code was in its opening weekend so we had to park far away. Jacob was gallavanting ahead of me and as he crossed the handicapped parking, shouted back to me "HEY MOM! TOO BAD I'M NOT HANDICAPPED OR WE COULD HAVE PARKED HERE AND THEN WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO WALK FAR!"
*sigh*

***

My car is spa-harkling clean. I would even fry an egg on the dash board and eat it. Rafiki is just the happiest little mom car there ever was right now.

***

When I got my eyes checked this weekend I asked the doctor if I have a lazy eye. He laughed at me and said no. But sometimes I just worry about these things, you know?

(I may or may not be a hypochondriac -- all I'll say is that I haven't had a solid night's sleep since someone told me they suffer from insomnia.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home