not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Welding and Melting ...

Because sowhatIfeeluncreativelikeMelissaandmaybelaterI'llhavesomethinggoodtosay.

SECTION 1 - BASICS ...
+ Known as: Anika
+ Born: October 10, 1980
+ Haircolor: blonde
+ Eyecolor: Greenish brown

SECTION 2 - HAVE YOU EVER ...
+ Fallen off the bed? No but once when our fam was on vacation I slept on a top bunk with my sister and she fell off
+ Broken someone else's heart? Yes
+ Had your heart broken? Yessiree
+ Had a dream come true? Yes. The dream where a dinosaur was chasing me but his head was too big to fit through the doorway to bit me so I narrowly escaped by jumping out the second storey window.

SECTION 3 - CURRENTLY ...
+ Wearing: jeans and a shirt that says "Love is giving you a natural high" and a fleece and a scarf thingy in my hair
+ Listening to: country music, natch
+ Located: office
+ Chatting with: 1 person
+ Watching: the screen
+ Should REALLY be: sitting on a hot beach with a cold drink

SECTION 4 - DO YOU ...
+ Do you brush your teeth? Maybe I do, maybe I don't. Maybe I think halitosis is the new black.
+ Have any piercings? 5 in my ears and one in my nose
+ Drive? Yes, in my mom car (Rafiki is clean as a whistle right now, by the way)
+ Drink? my current kick is apple juice, but I have been known to go as far as drinking whiskey (she's my little whiskey giiiiirl, she's my little whiskey giiiiiiiiirl ...)
+ Have a cell phone? yup I do. But I'm not going to give out my number because I watch Dr. Phil and therefore know that it is dangerous to give out personal information on the internet.

SECTION 5 - THE LAST PERSON YOU ...
+ Hugged: Jacob
+ Imed: Janie
+ Talked with on the phone: My sister Carly

SECTION 6 - PERSONAL ...
+ What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to work in a high school and I want to be a mom.
+ What comes first in your life? Jacob.
+ What do you usually think about before you go to bed? whatever's my current stress
+ Who do you think you are loved by? who do I think I'm loved by? Everyone of course! But I know I'm loved by my fam.

SECTION 7 - FAVORITES
+ Movie: right now I like Pride & Prejudice (the BBC version)
+ Band: Au4
+ Store: American Eagle
+ Food: something with melted cheese
+ Candy: black licorice
+ Day of the week: Friday after 4:30pm I suppose
+ Color: green

SECTION 8 - DO YOU ...
+ Like to give hugs? Yes sometimes. But sometimes I just can't help but not like touch, somewhat reminiscent of someone with autism.
+ Like to walk in the rain? Not really. It sounds romantic and everything, but especially if I'm wearing glasses I hate it.
+ Prefer black or blue? black
+ Sleep on your side, stomach or back? side or stomach, but mostly stomach
+ Have stuffed animals? No they kind of creep me out

SECTION 9 - THIS OR THAT ... (you have to pick)
+ Pierced nose or tongue? nose
+ 7th Heaven or Dawsons Creek? Truthfully I have never watched an episode of either. So I'll go ahead and pick Sex & The City.
+ Chocolate or flowers? I think flowers (exception to carnations) are great.
+ Color or Black-and-white photos? color for most things
+ Stay up late or sleep in? both
+ Hot or cold? Hot
+ Sun or moon? Sun
+ Left or Right? Right
+ 10 Acquaintances or one best friend? 2 or 3 bffs
+ Mustard or ketchup? mustard
+ Spring or Fall? Spring
+ Happy or sad: Happy
+ Wonder or amazement: Wonder
+ McDonald's or Burger King? McDonald's
+ Mexican or Italian food? Italian

SECTION 10: FIRSTS ...
First screen name: screen name?
First self purchased CD: I think it was I Mother Earth or something like that
First pet: a hamster named Wilbur
First piercing/tattoo: my ears ... I will not ever get a tattoo because I don't like them

SECTION 11: LASTS ...
Last car ride: This morning
Last good cry: Friday
Last phone call: My mom called me to ask to borrow my cowboy hat

SECTION 12: CURRENT ...
Current mood: tired
Current food: chocolate Easter eggs
Current hair: pinned up with a scarf around it
Current annoyance(s): co-workers, headache, finding a new place of residence

WHO LAST ...
1. Made you smile?: Jake
2. Saw you cry? it's a big fat mystery to me
3. Went to the movies with you? Jake

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY ...
1. Do you like anyone? yes I like a lot of people
2. Smoke? no
3. Stolen? I have stolen the heart of the boy (that even made me dry heave)
4. Do you believe in Love at first sight? Yes I believe some people fall in love at first sight
5. Do you fall for the wrong guy (or girl)? I absolutely have

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home