not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Things About Me #101 - 125

101. When I was little I wanted to become a counsellor -- I even had an appointment book so that I could be 'ready.'
102. My parents sent me to a counsellor who asked me to draw sadness.
103. I liked it but I don't think it helped.
104. When I used to play Barbies, their last name was always 'Cunningham.'
105. I like cooking a lot, but I don't really like baking.
106. Sometimes I just need someone to save the day.
107. I would rather die of cold than hot.
108. I think funny-ness is one of the most important things in life.
109. I worry that I'll become like my father.
110. I am excited to live by myself.
111. I think I'll get lonely living by myself (so those of y'all who know where I live have to visit me. I'll feed you!)
112. On a first date once, we were playing beach volleyball and when I went to hit the ball I punched my date in the gut.
113. We dated for awhile after that.
114. I receive lots of compliments on my spaghetti.
115. I don't really like spaghetti at all.
116. I can't do cartwheels.
117. I think burping is sometimes funny.
118. I don't think farts are funny.
119. Putting on makeup makes me feel better.
120. I broke my baby toe when I was younger, racing my sister to the bathroom.
121. I have smoked (tobacco) hookah twice in my life and I like it.
122. I really like Jewel Kilcher's poetry.
123. I have had dread locks and straight hair and short hair and curly hair and long hair and every color.
124. I really love coffee mate.
125. I ran away from home once until my dad counted to three.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home