not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, June 12, 2006

I Am The Bravest Ever ...

What Phil did for me this weekend:

"I'm comin' 'round to open the blinds
You can't hide here any longer
My God you need to rinse those puffy eyes
You can't last here any longer
And yes they'll ask you where you've been
And you'll have to tell them again and again
And you probably don't want to hear tomorrow's another day
Well I promise you you'll see the sun again
And you're asking me why pain's the only way to happiness
And I promise you you'll see the sun again
Come on take my hand
We're going for a walk, I know you can
You can wear anything as long as it's not black
Please don't mourn forever
He's not coming back" (~Dido)


So Phil and I went out ...

Our shirts matched ... And I wore a necklace he bought for me when he was in New York!

And we stopped in at the Blarney Stone, where I went for my birthday ... Always good times there. The hot bartender that I love bought me a shot (*swoon*) and Phil told him that he'd like to set me up on a date with him ...

Phil and I danced ... It was really hot in there and since we were both wearing beaters, we shed our shirts. Phil got kicked out because of dress code but they said mine was fine ... Maybe it was the classy lace trim ... Mommy, I want a mullet ...

***

On Sunday, Jacob, Andrew, Carly, Than and I went to the horse races and then to Playland theme park ... This time I didn't bet on the pink horse because, well, who bets on a horse based on color?? (oh yah, me.) The pink horse won ... Dammit!

It started raining big fat raindrops so Than wore an IKEA bag from my trunk ...


And if you can even believe it, I went on the Drop Zone with Than (it's a 100 foot free fall -- can you even believe how stinkin' brave I am?! I never thought I'd do it!):

I'm brave.


*click*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home