not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Movin' Movin' Movin'

I moved this weekend. Yessiree. I am now in my verrrry own little basement suite with Jacob. And. I. Love! It!

You simply must come visit me. Call me to get the address. I'll cook for you. Right now I have coffeemate, brown sugar, cheddar cheese and freezies because that's the kind of groceries you have when you've just moved.
Moving: 1
Anika: 0


And I heard the Promiscuous Girl song a lot. I danced a little bit. And Paris Hilton's new song. What does 'other boys want to take me for a ride' mean?

And yesterday while I was unpacking I reflected on the fact that it was just such a meaningful day for me, being Fathers Day and all ...

I got to use the company truck to move. It looks like this (disclaimer: that is not my actual truck). I kind of looked like Jasper & Horace from 101 Dalmations when I drove it.

I have no boxes left to unpack.
Moving: 1
Anika: 1


And tonight? The Oilers are going to win the cup because they are Canadian and that's the way things go ... Muahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home