not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Friday, September 19, 2008

What's Gonna Work? TEAM WORK!!

This morning we got a letter from Jacob's school. I opened it to read:
"Mr. & Mrs. Xxxxx,
Jacob has informed his teacher that he has Aboriginal Ancestry. If you would like him to be a part of our program, please sign this form and return it to me."

There would be nothing wrong with this letter. Except for the fact that JACOB DOES NOT HAVE ABORIGINAL ANCESTRY ... What a kid. Jason said we should let him participate because it looks like they do fun stuff ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I heart fall SO MUCH! And...I still have the compilation christmas album you made for me and I can't wait to start listening! Hmmm...maybe today will be the day. :)

Jacob...CRACKS. ME. UP!

September 24, 2008 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home