not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Vacay ...

We went away for 10 days with our best little friends ... You know, the kind who are kindred spirits and with whom you get along with famously, despite the fact that you have spend over a week straight with them? That's rare. And just so wonderful. So great, in fact, that it makes us all want to pick up and move across the country. That would be some kind of adventure, no?

So anyways, now that we're home, it's business time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn Bateman said...

Okay, I have never seen Business Time before, but I laughed my ass off. That is good stuff. After that I saw another one on youtube where they are singing 'beautiful' on Letterman. It's fantastic!

August 29, 2008 7:53 PM  
Blogger anika said...

Yes, I love it so much too. The Business Time song gets stuck in my head all the time ...

September 04, 2008 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home