not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hiding Under A Rock ... Of Love

Reasons why I love Rock of Love II:

1. The girls are so classy, and also not desperate.

2. I don't know who Bret Michaels is, or what band he played guitar / drums / sang / was a roadie for.

3. Many (most) of the girls are teetering on the edge of a complete mental breakdown and the anticipation of this is killing me.

4. The phrase "I feel a connection with you, Bret, do you feel a connection?!"

5. I believe Bret Michaels every episode when he says that letting one of the girls off the show was the most difficult thing he's ever had to do.

6. I don't think any of the girls could spell 'Bret.'

7. I think the come-back "she's just jealous because I'm hotter than her" is witty and also very clever.

8. I like the fact that there is a Rock of Love I and a Rock of Love II, both with Bret Michaels.

9. Will there be a Rock of Love III? We can only hope.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bobo the Wandering Pallbearer said...

Yeah; I think this is one of those shows where the reasons one person lists for liking it are exactly the same as another would list for hating it.

July 17, 2008 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home