not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hiding Under A Rock ... Of Love

Reasons why I love Rock of Love II:

1. The girls are so classy, and also not desperate.

2. I don't know who Bret Michaels is, or what band he played guitar / drums / sang / was a roadie for.

3. Many (most) of the girls are teetering on the edge of a complete mental breakdown and the anticipation of this is killing me.

4. The phrase "I feel a connection with you, Bret, do you feel a connection?!"

5. I believe Bret Michaels every episode when he says that letting one of the girls off the show was the most difficult thing he's ever had to do.

6. I don't think any of the girls could spell 'Bret.'

7. I think the come-back "she's just jealous because I'm hotter than her" is witty and also very clever.

8. I like the fact that there is a Rock of Love I and a Rock of Love II, both with Bret Michaels.

9. Will there be a Rock of Love III? We can only hope.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bobo the Wandering Pallbearer said...

Yeah; I think this is one of those shows where the reasons one person lists for liking it are exactly the same as another would list for hating it.

July 17, 2008 9:15 AM  
Blogger 蕭敬騰alex said...

cool!i love it!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

January 22, 2010 1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home