not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

My Thoughts After Leaving My Dad's Wedding to his Third Wife ...

- it is interesting that this is the third time he has made the vow "until death parts us" and people think he is sincere every single time

- I'm glad my mom is no longer married to this clown

- we went to Tim Hortons on the way to the wedding and our total came to $6.66

- we were late because of going to Tim Hortons. We clearly have our priorities straight

- my grandparents sang "If This Isn't Love" ... *cough* it's not *cough*

- he seems to make a mockery of marriage by his actions. Tanks God he never walked me down the aisle and will not be walking my sister down the aisle this fall.

- it would have been funny if my dad's second wife showed up and made a scene

- it also would have been funny if my baby cried during the ceremony

- anyways, what's for dinner?

- I wish I could eat nachos from the bottom up because I always take much more care on the first layers than the last

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn Bateman said...

Oh my word, I love the Tim Hortons bit. I actually read it out loud to Jordan. Good times.

August 05, 2008 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home