not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, March 30, 2009

The Last Hurrah ...

I'm going back to work next Monday, can you believe it's been a year already since Joel was born?! I sure can't. I'm feeling alright about going back, for the following reasons:
- it's only for five months. My days are numbered! And then? Baby #3!
- it's Monday to Friday, and in a position I had before and liked.
- I have a great partner who I'm excited to work with
- My mother-in-law is doing childcare, so at least it's someone I know

Buuuuut ... Let's face it. Getting up at 4am is not going to be a walk in the park. Yuck! At least I'll get to see the sunrise ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just think...you'll be back at home before you know it and have a NEW bundle to add to your awesome little family...or should I say...awesome BIG family!

Just how many kids does a big family make? I don't know the answer to that...

March 30, 2009 11:30 AM  
Blogger anika said...

I have no idea how many kids are in a big family. Perhaps when we out-grow a minivan ...

April 01, 2009 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home