not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Come Over For Tea ...

"What I expect from my male friends is that they are polite and clean. What I expect from my female friends is unconditional love, the ability to finish my sentences for me when I am sobbing, a complete and total willingness to pour out their hearts to me, and the ability to tell me why the meat thermometer isn't supposed to touch the bone."
~Anna Quindlen

I wish that my best friend didn't live so far away. Every single day I miss her.

****

It appears as if poor little teething Joel got his second molar. Teething is just so traumatic for those little guys *sigh* ... BUT I got the most amazing remedy for him and even though I feel like I'm giving him a rufi every time I administer it, it works like a CHARM and his pain subsides (temporarily). All of this to say, I got sleep last night and I liked it.

****

Today advance tickets go on sale for U2. I am going with Jason and we're taking Jacob this time -- music education, right? When the time comes, however, and even though it's so difficult to imagine, I might not be into going. I'm going to have a new one-month-old and I'm pretty sure I'll be mightily exhausted ... But we shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home