not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Love Love Loooooove!

I think I've seen this post somewhere before ...

And because I feel creative reminiscent lazy, I'm doing it again.
And because I love old friends and new friends and potty training and red wine and the sanctuary and homeopathic teething medicine and my first-cup-of-coffee-in-the-morning and train sets and hockey and my three little punks and Jason and jalapeno havarti.
And also because I have nothing more to say than list things that I love ... I've handed over responsibility to Google to list things that I love ...

Anika loves Justin Bieber [*dry heave*]
Anika loves her new bed [we did just get a new bed and I do love it]
Anika loves to read books [read this immediately: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society]
Anika loves synchronized swimming, acting, dancing and playing the piano [ha]
Anika loves to go to her Oma's [true!]
Anika loves her baby sister [true!]
Anika loves being athletic [*cough* right]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home