not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Meanwhile, Back At the Momma's Boy Farm ...

... Jason and I got to go on a date yesterday. For an hour and a half. Having 3 boys, we know how to pack a lot into a short amount of time. So we did. And it was wonderful (and also a bit strange) to have just the two of us -- no interruptions, no messes, no strollers, no highchairs, no snacks, no diapers, no toys, no spit up on my shirt, no pointing out every truck or digger we passed in the car ...*

We got home to find that the littlest love had been crying practically the whole time. And I was secretly glad he missed his mommy so much.


I'm his favorite.


* Can I just say something? I missed all of these things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home