not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Five Little Monkeys Jumping On The Bed ...

Some people wear their heart up on their sleeve, I wear mine underneath my right pant leg, strapped to my boot.
(Ani)

***

The dumb thing to do is to care.
And so I wash my hands of fuckwits everywhere.

***

my doctor: So since you broke up with your boyfriend, have other guys started to call?
me: ... No.
my doctor: Really? None?
me: Well, no, a couple have. But none that I really want to date right now.
my doctor: I knew it wouldn't take long for them to come out of the woodwork.
me: ...

***

I'm going to see Ant tonight (that is, if he made it through skydiving alive)! I'm so excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home