not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Best Long Weekend Ever in the History of the Earth ...

Well THAT was fun, hey guys? ... Four days off ... I caught up with friends, shopped with my mom, had a Bellini, and went to Cultus Lake Waterslides* ...

Number of waterslides I actually went on when we were there: 2*

Number of times I apparently applied sunscreen to my lower back: 0. Good one, Anika.


*What we did instead? SUNTANNED! Remember how I bought that string bikini? Well I decided that the waterslides were the perfect opportunity to wear said bikini because, well, I've lost weight and IjustplainoldfeltlikeitbecauseIambrave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home