not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

On Today Being Independence Day And All ...

So the thing of the matter is, today is Independence Day. And THAT is the name of the Ani Difranco song that kind of kept me going last month. And the other thing that kept me going was the idea of reaping in tears and sowing in laughter. And so I kind of tied it all into Independence Day and being happy with the idea of having my own independence back. And it happens to be on the fourth of July, which is significant because four is a good number for me in my life!

Are you following me? Me neither.

Essentially what I'm saying is this: Ani Difranco's song Independence Day = the fourth of July = a good number and Independence Day = my independence = reaping in tears and sowing in laughter = the beginning of a new era for me.

Because that's what your line of thought does if you pay attention to coincidences!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home