not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Episode 4: The Bachelor -- Favorite Quotes of the Night ...*

''I'd rather, like, have a tarantula crawl up my arm than do this''
~Nikki, sobbing about having to make up a song about Jason. Get over it, Nikki. You are a crazy control freak and you have no imagination or silliness in you whatsoever.

''I don't like that she smells like him''
~Melissa, about the fact that Molly smells like Jason the morning she got home from her one-on-one date. I feel ya, Melissa, that would not be cool at all.

''You're one person that I will always want the best for, whether it's with me, which it could be, or if it's not with me''
~Jason, to Naomi. Um, foreshadowing much? She is not The One.

''... amazing qualities''
~Jason in a voice-over, while the camera pans over Stephanie's breasts. Classy.

"I do everything right and yet I'm always rejected.''
~Nikki, after being rejected. Get over yourself.



*I'm strangely fascinated by this show ... Sorry, guys!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bobo the Wandering Pallbearer said...

This way at least I know what I am missing-- and in convenient, painless, sound-bite form!

January 28, 2009 12:41 PM  
Blogger anika said...

Jim, I'm pretty sure after reading my synopsis of Rock of Love II you started watching it. Now you're probably digging Rock of Love III Tour Bus ... Right?

January 29, 2009 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home