not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Abbreves Are Number One In My Heart ...

So yesterday I got the BEST PRESENT EVER! It's a stop sign -- a real stop sign. I've always wanted one but clearly it's not a great idea to steal one, and anyways, someone got one for me (not by stealing). Now if anyone ever asks you if you know anyone who owns a stop sign you can say yes. Is that not a big weight off your shoulders or what?

***

I like Phil's threatening tactics: "Don't worry, Ani. I told him if he ever hurt you I'd kill him ... Or was it yell at him and run away? ... Either way, I took care of it."

I know that he took care of it because Phil represents.

***

What's the difference between a jerk and a Jaguar? With Jags, the prick is on the inside.
This morning on my way to work I saw this guy driving a Jag with Louis Vuitton interior. Obnoxious Louis Vuitton interior. So I cut him off three times to punish him for being so pretentious. The third time was by accident. And I signaled every time. But ... I didn't do the I'm-sorry-for-cutting-you-off wave that kind of makes things all better in these sitches.

Hooray for mom-cars!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home