not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

KM + BL FE right? Right guys??

SO ... My friend Krista is fabulous. I am often in awe of the fact that her outfits look perfect and she's gorgeous and loud and airy fairy but real. And once? She gave a guy a wedgie at a club in the middle of the dance floor just because!! And if that doesn't tell you how great she is, I sure don't know what would. Not only that, she is pretty much single-handedly responsible for getting me the heck out of a horrible abusive relationship I was in awhile ago and I am forever indebted to her for giving me the courage to get out.

And she is getting married!
So congrats, Brad & Krista! I have rarely seen a couple with as much chemistry as you have ... You are amazing.

***

Speaking of relationships ... You know after you are out of one and you are over the grieving stage and at some points you still miss it, but then you realize that what you miss are things that you wanted it to be, as opposed to what it actually was? Yah. That's what I'm seeing. It's kind of sad, the dismantling of a thing you once thought was so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home