not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'm SORRYYYYYYY ...

Remember that game? Sorry? I didn't like it. I always felt kind of guilty for, you know, screwing someone else over just so I could win, especially if they didn't do anything to me. It's a much better idea to win by cheating than to win by being mean. Right?

So I'm sorry that I didn't blog yesterday and that I'm just doing a quizeroo but it's just that I'm revelling in the things that make up my life right now and fresh new things (am I a nerd? Cause I sound like a nerd) and I haven't had time to blog.

So here:

1. Are you in a relationship? No sirree!

2. If no, would you like to be? Not with anyone I've ever been in one with, that's FO SHO.

3. What are your favorite shoes? Oh man, I like shoes. Maybe my red sparkly flip flops.

4. Do you have a vacation planned for this summer yet? No ... I have a week but I haven't decided when to take it yet because I want to take Jakey camping and I also need to take off time if I get an interview for The New Job.

5. Do you like amusement parks? Yes! I went on the Drop Zone so clearly Iamthebravesteverinthehistoryoftheearth.

6. Do you ride rollercoasters? Yes I absolutely do.

7. What is your current favorite CD? Well I have been listening to my Ani Difranco compilation I just made the other day. And the breaking up compilation I made awhile ago is good, but I haven't listened to it lately. And Au4 I like a lot. I'm pretty much the best DJ ever (and Janie will agree by telling you I'm the worst DJ ever) and I just like cds I make.

8. Can you touch your tongue to your nose? No, I'm afraid not.

9. Do you like beer? Yes I do. Molson Canadian I like and Corona ... I just don't like Guinness because it looks like the spit of someone who chews tobacco and that makes me dry heave all over the place.

10. Socks and sandals? Oh no no no. Remember my dating tips? Please review.

11. Who was the last person to go to the movies with you? Jake. We went to see ... What did we go see? ... Oh. Over the Hedge.

12. What's one thing you really hope to do this summer? Camp. And get a new job. And a killer tan. And wear my coolness of a bikini more.

13. Do you like to go Mini-Golfing? No I absolutely can't stand it and I cheat on it so I can get done quicker and it has never been a pastime I enjoy.

14. Do you plan on going camping this summer? Um YES!

15. What was the last restaurant you ate at? The last restaurant I was at was Milestone's for a Bellini. But the last restaurant I ate at was Kelsey's.

16. Pants or shorts? Probably pants. Or capris I like. But in the summer time, skirts. I wear shorts too, though. So I guess my answer is yes.

17. Do you play any sports? I have played baseball and basketball. And I like beach volleyball. And in high school I was going to play rugby but someone told my best friend and I that we could lose a tooth so we changed our minds about that ...

18. Do you use Chapstick? No because I don't really usually like wearing lip stuff but I still buy it all the time with good intentions. And I like this stuff called Lip Fusion that Phil had so I got it.

19. What were the last 3 movies you watched? Oh man. I have no clue. The only thing I've really watched recently is Sex & The City ... But probably Lemony Snicket. And Madagascar with Jake.

20. Are you currently fighting with anyone? Nope. I'm not a big fan of fighting ... That being said, I'll fight you and I'm not even remotely afraid at all.

21. Are you too forgiving? I think lots of times 'too forgiving' is used to mean 'not having boundaries and letting someone hurt you again.' I don't think you can be too forgiving. I think it's a mistake to forget what happened and let someone do something bad to you again ... Forgive and forget. Forgive and then forget they exist (ahahaha just joking. Or am I?)

22. How many pets do you have? Fish. Some. The number fluctuates because they keep dying and we keep getting more.

23. What is your favorite breakfast? A cup of coffee with Coffeemate and sugar.

24. Where will you be in 24 hours? *sigh* work. But I'll be 24 hours closer to the weekend and that makes me very glad.

25. What did you do 3 nights ago? Three nights ago ... Monday ... That was the end of my long weekend. In the evening I picked up Jake from his friend's and then later Janie and Andrew came over.

26. What was the last thing you bought? Groceries.

27. Have you ever been in a foreign country? Not so much. I've been to the United States of America.

28. Anywhere you want to go? There are lots of places I want to go ... Including, but not limited to: the beach, Cultus, Las Vegas, Disneyland, Depoe Bay, Victoria, Blarney Stone, and my house.

29. What's the farthest you've ever traveled from home? Uh ... Not too far.

30. What have you done today? Made coffee, drank coffee, listened to good music on my way to work, work stuff, nothing so very exciting ...

31. Are you thinking of someone right now? Yes, I'm thinking of my kiddo because he was going to go with my parents to Calgary today and I'm not sure if they left or not ... And then I continued to think of him and I laughed at him saying "rub-a-dub-dub" to me last night because he really is a nut bar. You've gotta meet him.

32. Do you smoke cigarettes? I don't.

33. Would you date someone who smoked cigarettes? I don't know ... I like the smell ... I don't like smoke breath ... And I don't like the thought of the addiction or results of smoking ...

34. Are you happy with your life right now? I really am. And I'm happy to be in a place I can say that truthfully.

35. What's the last thing you ate? An apple and some carrot sticks. Goodie goodie gum drops, hey?

36. What's the next place you have to go? Home.

37. How many hours do you usually sleep per night? Some.

38. What's the next important date on your calendar? Friday -- Pirates ... Saturday -- BBQ ... Monday -- Phil comes home

39. Who last messaged you? My sis to say "Laloo, have a good sleep."

40. Are you afraid of the dark? No but I'm afraid of spiders and clowns and semi-truck grills with teeth on the front ...

41. Do you exercise regularly? No ... I should but meh ... I'll play sports and run around this summer ...

42. What is the most expensive thing you ever bought? I don't really know ... I don't spend much money ... HA!

43. What should you be doing right now? Caring that my bosses are stressed out and taking it out on everyone around them ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home