not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Friday, July 07, 2006

My Funny Little Man ...

Last night I moped a little bit because Jacob left for a week or so with mes parents to go to Calgary to see my new little nephew. I've never been away from him for more than a couple days and usually the first night is like dun dun DUUUUUN FREEDOM!

But I miss the little gaffer! I miss his ridiculous dancing and funny comments and getting up a billion times after he's gone to bed to get a drink of water and turn on another light and I miss him having to wear his flannel pj's no matter how hot it is and asking for a freezie every 4 minutes and his funniest white bum tan and his dirty hands and how he gets mad at me when I copy him ...

So yes, I miss him. But Janie came and whisked me away into adventure to get me out of my state (translation: we drove around and went to Walmart where she bought Wilbur the Fish because my mom was going to give Janie her fish, but it tragically died yesterday).

But other than that ... It's Friday! It's going to be a fun weekend! Piracy starts tonight! Phil's back on Monday! Woohoo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home