not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

This Passes My Time Like A Wheelchair Downhill ...

Do you snore? No ... I have talked in my sleep, but in Russian (ok not in Russian, but that would be cool, no?)

Lover or a fighter? Lovah (exceptions: someone hurts my fam / friends, someone makes fun of my car, someone like Phil threatens to move to NYC, someone likes my dad or stepmom)

What is your worst fear? Prolly clowns. Or Forrest Gump (actually he's just creepy creeperson). Or trucks with teeth on the grills. Or the sound a Sasquatch makes.

As a kid, were you a Lego builder? Did I evah! I made a ski lodge and there was all this drama with the patrons and ... Too much information? Mmmkay. Yes.

What do you think of reality tv? I usually think "hey, this is such an original premise ... What's for dinner?"

Do you chew on your straws? I fidget. And if that's what it takes to fidget, then yes, sir, I sure do.

How is the single life for you? It's good, thank you. My parents divorced when I was ten, lets talk about that now.

Do you sing in the shower? If I have a song in my head. Usually there's always a song in my head and that's why I don't sit still.

Have you ever bungee jumped? No.

Any secret talents? I'm wicked-awesome.

What's your ideal vacation spot? Anywhere but here.

Do you give a damn about the Ozone? The Ozone Nightclub? Not really.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? Yes.

What's your stand on hunting? I don't have a stand on hunting.

Is marriage in your future? Of course. Hopefully to Gino Odjick.

Do you like your handwriting? It's pretty ugly, but I like my printing alright. And I like those Crayola Stampers.

What are you allergic to? nothing. Aaaaabsolutely nothing.

When was the last time you said 'I love you'? Yesterday, either to my sis or Jacob

Is Tupac still alive? Yes, he lives with me.

How do you like your eggs? How do you like your eggs in the morning, poached, scrambled or fertilized? ... I think eggs are ok, but if I bite something crunchy like a shell? It induces my gag reflex and I simply can't eat them anymore.

Where does the other sock end up? Britney Spears collects them and makes them into a pretty abstract art feature that she's going to sell on Ebay.

Do you have a nickname? Ani, Manika deBadd, Arnie Peters, Anaconda (referring to the size of my penis I guess)

Is McDonald's disgusting? Yes but I like it.

Is Santa Claus real? Do you even realize how sad I was to find out he wasn't??? SO SAD. Of course he's real.

Are you afraid of the dark? I am afraid of Noah's ark.

What are you addicted to? Hm, where do I begin? ... Coffee, necklaces, earrings, American Eagle, 222s, MAC makeup, cleaning my house, melted cheese, homemade popsicles, jerks, the city, racing my mom car.

Crunchy or creamy peanut butter? It really depends on what kind of effect you want. Probably crunchy in most instances.

Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? I don't think so, but I sat in one once when my ex-boyfriend hit a pedestrian. Shidiot.

Have you ever hitch hiked? Yes once when we were at a concert downtown and we spent all our money and forgot that we parked far away and were going to take the Skytrain back.

Do you like your life? very much

Are you psychic? No but I donated blood once.

Do you play any instruments? I could play about one song on guitar. And I used to play piano when I was littler.

Can you skateboard? Oh absolutely. And sometimes I like to skateboard without the skateboard like Britton.

Do you snort when you laugh? Yes, cocaine

Do you believe in magic? No but I believe in the Big Bad Wolf and that Jesus died on the cross for me and now my sins are white as snow.

You believe in divorce? Believe in it? Um, yes, I believe it exists.

Can you do the moonwalk? It's overrated anyways.

Does your mom know you have a blog? Does YOUR mom know I have a blog?

Have you ever eaten a crayon? When I am sad. I'll let you in on a secret: The orange and light green smelly felts taste good when you lick them.

Last person's house you were in? Zoe's to watch the World Cup (LOVING the head butt, by the way, LOVING IT)

What does your last text message say? 'hey u, did u work things out wit ur boyfriend? I hope not hehe I miss u. Let me take u out 4 dinner this week'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home