not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Friday, July 07, 2006

IAMSOSOSOEXCITED.

So yes, I am so stinking excited my fingers just want to do this: lawkecxygjhmfgytyfghmntgfuryhsk

Ahhh.

It's only one hour and twenty-two minutes until my weekend and I talked to Phil today and I haven't talked to him since the day he left which was a week and a day ago so I was a little bit sad about that because I miss him like the dickens but today I talked to him and he's having an excellent time in New York (again) and I talked to his new boyfriend who's been dying to meet me and then we said the same thing at the same time and it made me laugh and Phil's making a video to bring home and bringing me "something beautiful to adorn my neck" and it's practically the weekend and it's sunny and I'm going to see Pirates with mes amies and I'm going to get tanned and tomorrow's going to be so fun and it's just all so exciting right now that I can't even STAND IT!

I think I'll drink some coffee ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home