not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, July 10, 2006

It's A Full Moon ...

So Ant is far more eloquent than me. It's true. I love it.

***

I visited with Phil last night. The best thing ever is that he's in love. The worst thing ever (for me) is that he's moving to NYC in 6 months. Then I'll cry the Anika-cry every day ...
Eric and Phil made the best ever video and he got me a most gorgeous necklace!

(And for the record? My sister's neck is longer than mine. I used to carry her by her head. She liked it.)

***

I love the new Justin Timberlake song.
I love head butting in soccer.
I love Phil.
I love my white beater (white, not wife) with lace trim.
I love my eighties rocker hair.
I love doing laundry.
Yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home