not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I Like Big Butts And I Cannot Lie ...

... Jacob was singing that song the other day. He had completely all the wrong lyrics, but the melody (melody?) was there. Scandalous and horrible. Buuuut funny nonetheless.

***

I really like the feeling of my life lately: funness and freeness and who-knows-where-this-will-end-up-but-lets-go-on-an-adventure-anyways ...

***

Have you listened to Cafe Del Mar lately?

***

Ant, lei'ing is giving the person the lei. It's not laying ... Just for the record.

***

I like drinking a cup of coffee in the morning while I get ready
I like lying on the sand
I like campfires
I like having people over for dinner to my house
I like throwing my keys
I LOVE a good story
I like cooking
I like music that makes me feel certain ways
I like boys that pay $20 for a pen so they can get your number
I like my friends
I like mod podging
I like making presents for people
I like getting letters in the mail
I like adventures
I like laughing so hard
I like the memories I have ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home