not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Flying Colors ... Colours? ... Well They're Flying Anyway ...

So remember how I took that extremely-difficult-test for the job I want? I passed ...
YESIPASSED!
I'm pretty excited about that. So now they're going to call me for an interview (eventually) and I'll probably burst into tears or burst out laughing because I'll be really nervous. Or I'll fidget a lot. Or I'll make an inappropriate joke because I'm the kind of girl that, on a first date, jokes about abducting a child.
But I'm still excited.
And I'm excited about this weekend because we might go to Whistler and it's also Jake's real birthday so we are going to celebrate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home