not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Lot Of Information In One Post ...

We painted our living room. And if that isn't an alluring first sentence of a blog entry, I don't know what is. Perhaps 'I had a dream last night' or 'sometimes I don't separate my lights and darks when I do laundry' ... But I digress. Our living room is greyish bluish greenish and I LOVE IT. I don't think most people will like it but who cares because they don't have to live here and I do.

Also? By 'we' I mean 'I helped, but it was really mostly Jason and I pointed out the missed spots, which I'm sure was both endearing and cute to him.'

I also sent out Christmas cards the other day. It was just too much to wait till December. So if you don't get one, we either don't have your address or we don't like you. Or both.

And perhaps the biggest news of the day (besides 'once I cut pizza slices with scissors instead of a knife') is that I told my Sperm Donor not to call me -- I'll call him. And that felt pretty ding-dang good. Because I have had ENOUGH!

FREEDOM!*

*that was either sung like the George Michael song or yelled like in Braveheart. To me, it was more like the George Michael song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home