not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Friday, November 21, 2008

On August 7, 2006 ...

... Jason and I were still dating. And had been dating for less than a month. And I remember this moment. He wrote:

"In January I bought a ticket to Wales, expecting an adventure and a good time. What I didn't expect was six months later meeting the the love of my life, she is the most amazing, wonderful girl I have ever met she makes every second that I spend with her my new best second. I am so sure of this girl that I knew when my flight was to leave that I would be making a mistake, I never want to be away from her ever, even thinking of her not being with me for a second makes me sick. I can go to Wales or I can be with the greatest love in my life, mmmmm easy choice, one I will never ever regret."


And I wrote:

"I am a little bit speechless, which is hard to believe. He decided last night, in the middle of the night, less than 24 hours before I was going to drive him to the airport that he was not going on his trip to Europe. He said he couldn't leave me (I'm not even making this up). His plane ticket was non-refundable and he should have been in the air at 8pm tonight. I tried to convince him that he should go -- what an amazing experience and adventure and wow, but he wouldn't have it. He loves me, Imaginary Internet Friends. I have no idea why exactly he is so crazy about me, but he just is. And I lo-ove him."


What a great beginning ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home