not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hit And Miss ...

I miss you.
You were in my dream last night and
Although it was strange
It reminded me that I loved you a lot
And it would be nice to have you around these days
To know me and to know my little boys
And to see me in a happy marriage
With an amazing man
It would be nice to hang out with you
Or do like we always did ...
Bumming around, laughing a lot
Eating
But life is full of strange events
And I've made peace with goodbye
I can't help but wonder, though,
Why you insist on appearing
Every once in awhile
To let me know that your memory still exists ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home