not skywalker

my name is anika. a-nick-a. not a-neek-a ... and yes, people HAVE told me before that it's like annikin skywalker. but i'm not.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Apology.

Am I going to become (have I become) one of those people who is all of a sudden boring when they have a boyfriend because all they can talk about is him?
I hope not.
I'm sorry for gushing and swooning.
But Jason is just so amazing that I want everyone to know him and he makes me feel like I've certainly never felt before in my life and I have a ridiculous smile on my face when I think of him.
Wow.

So in order to not become one of said people who only ever talks about their amazing-and-hot-and-so-terribly-funny-and-cuddly-and-romantic-and-thoughtful-and-fun-and-sensitive-and-creative boyfriend, I will tell you a joke:

Once, there was a string and he went into a bar and ordered a beer, but the bartender scoffed at him and said "we don't serve string here. " The string was really mad because he was a raging alcoholic and he already drank his family out of house and home. So he went outside, swore a little bit. And tied himself up and ruffled the top of his head (like frayed it). And then the string went back into the bar and marched up to the bartender and demanded a beer. The bartender said "Aren't you that string that was just in here?" and the string said "No, I'm a frayed knot"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA funny hey?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home